We thank you for your interest in our culinary Academy. Please fill in this enrollment form and we will send you all the documents to confirm your application.
- strong motivation to learn gastronomic culinary arts
- good level of English comprehension
- minimum age of 18 years
How to apply to our institution
- Carefully read the information highlighted on our website or in our brochure to choose the program that best suits you.
- Fill the enrollment form below.
- You will be notified of receipt of your application within 48 hours. Answer that email by sending your CV (resume) and a letter of motivation (explaining why you want to study French gastronomy, why in France and why at our institution)
- We will confirm if you have been accepted within 48 hours. If successful, you’ll be asked to make the first payment (40% of the tuition fees to book your place + 300€ enrollment fees). This enrollment fee will book your place and start the visa procedure if you need one.
- Two months before the beginning of the program you’ll need to make the 2nd payment (30% of the tuition fees)
- 15 days before the beginning of the program you’ll need to make the 3rd payment (30% of the tuition fees)
- On arrival you’ll pay the lodging and any extras costs (uniform, heath assurance, French book…).
When to apply?
There is no special date to apply. For example, you can enroll two years before the beginning of your training if you want. First come, first served!
We don’t have a special date to close registrations but when the classes are full we’ll stop taking new applications. Be aware that if you need a visa it may take a long time so you have to enroll as soon as possible.
For the September intake, which is the larger one (number of students), we usually stop registration in April.
For the January intake, we usually stop registration at the end of September.
For the April intake, we usually stop registration at the end of December.
Sometimes it’s possible to apply at the last moment, if you don’t need a visa and of course, if there are still places available. If you decide to enroll at the moment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Required informations.
(**) Cancelling conditions:
Enrollment fees are non-refundable.
1/ Up to a minimum of three months before the start of the program
Cancellations up to a minimum of three months before the start of the program are eligible for a full refund of tuition fees, except if the program has already been postponed once.
For those who received official documents in order to obtain a visa, they must provide us with an official document from the French Embassy proving that they didn’t use the official document we gave them.
2/ Less than three months before the start of the program
No refund will be possible for cancellations made less than three months before the start of the program.
Exception: A refund is possible if proof of visa refusal can be provided from the Embassy. Tuition fees will be refunded in full (only if a visa is strictly necessary to come for the whole duration of the program).
No refund can be given after the program has started, including in the case where a student must leave because of extenuating circumstances.
No refund can be given following the expulsion of a student owing to the disregard of the rules and regulations (signed on arrival at school).
Accommodation is provided by the school. However, if you wish to find your own lodging elsewhere, this must be communicated to the school a minimum of one month prior to the beginning of the program. This is due to the fact that the school has to make arrangements and pay for the accommodation before the start of term. Please note that if you change your mind part-way through the program and choose to move elsewhere, accommodation fees cannot be refunded.
Your enrollment will be confirmed upon receipt of the documents requested by us in our confirmation email..
You have the right to access, modify, correct and delete your personal data (Art. 34, “Loi Informatique et Libertés”, 01.06.1978 – Computing and Freedom law). To exercise this right, please contact us.
You can get information about the visa procure on this webpage : https://gastronomicom.fr/our-programs/certificates-diplomas-and-visa-procedures/
How to get to Agde?
The best way to get to our school is to take a flight to Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris and then take the Perpignan-bound TGV train, which departs directly from the airport and stops in Agde, and we can collect you from the brain station (for the September, January and April intakes). This is the easiest and also cheapest way to get to Agde.
GASTRONOMICOM International Culinary Academy
ZAE des 7 Fonts – 8, rue des Moulins à huile
34300 AGDE | FRANCE
T : +33 4 67 32 15 07 / email@example.com